Thursday 14 November 2013

Yakisoba!


Hey everyone!

I have an instant ramen post for you all this time!

This one is ペヤング (peyangu) yakisoba!


The packaging for this ramen is really plain and perhaps deceptively boring. Although it may not seem so this brand actually appears to be quite popular!


If you open the box you can see that there are two trays (one inside the other), a lid and the sauce and seasoning packets.


This ramen comes with quite a lot of seasonings!

Spices on the left and Furikake on the right

Dried vegetable packet

yakisoba sauce

I put the smaller tray inside the larger one and then added boiling water to the noodles. I am not quite sure why there were two trays unless it was just to make it safer to hold after the boiling water was added. If I am missing a trick here please let me know!

I actually forgot to add the vegetables to the noodles before adding the water so they didn't get to soak!


After letting the noodles cook for a few minutes I opened up the draining holes on the lid and then drained the water out as usual. I found this packaging was a little more tricksey due to the double tray design and burnt myself while pouring out the water! 


The plain cooked noodles
After adding the sauce

Then I added the vegetables - too late!

And finally the spices and furikake!
I mixed it all up after adding all the ingredients and then tucked in!

This yakisoba was pretty good! It was nice having all the different extras to add to it. I always find the noodles more exciting when there are more seasonings and extras to add to them!

This brand has quite a few other yakisoba flavours to try so I will definitely buy some of them in the future!

Overall I would definitely try this brand again, but before I do, I would like to see what the other flavours are like!

Hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment