Saturday 14 September 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog.

My name is Erin and this year I will be living and studying in Tokyo, Japan.
I'll be studying for a year at Waseda university as a compulsory part of my 4-year Japanese and Korean degree. I'll also be staying at one of Waseda university's accommodations.

I am hoping that through this blog my friends and family can keep up to date with my goings-on. I also hope that my blog may be helpful or entertaining to anyone else interested in or planning to study in Japan!
I would like to share with you a taste of Japanese life, including my studies, travel, daily life, useful information for future travelers and - my favorite part - the food!

Not only would I like to share about my experience while in Japan, but I also plan on including other travels I may take.

I hope you all enjoy my blog,

See you for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment